25 June 2010

Street Style: Brittany Nagelkerk

I stalked Brittany during Blues on the Mall this past Wednesday. It was her stunning red hair that first caught my eye, and instantly sparked jealous thoughts. (I tried to dye my hair red once. It was...bad.) The red hair paired with it's complementary green romper was such a killer color combo. The best part of the look was the unexpected pop of pink strappy sandals! (I always love a bold choice in footwear.) Brit's over the shoulder, sunflower yellow bag added yet another dosage of color. What a babe.



Name: Brittany Nagelkerk
Work: The Children's Place
Style: Simple, Casual, Chic
Fashion Icons: Lauren Conrad, Alexa Chung, Audrey Hepburn
Fave GR Boutique: Little Bohemia


3 comments:

Ryan said...

Seriously what a babe.

Betsy said...

Just found this blog-it's amazing! I'm looking forward to great things from it.

jen said...

great website. friends of mine in Seoul, Korea have a similar website called www.feetmanseoul.com