09 June 2010

Personal Style Profile


Today I was channeling a cross between Courtney Love circa 1992 and 1970's flower child. I bought this Nicole Elizabeth baby doll dress at Salvation Army back in California, and it is straight outta the 90's. The ankle booties are from Wet Seal (shocking, I know!) and I was drawn to them because the awkward heel shape is reminiscent of the Givenchy rubber cowboy boots that I was (still am) obsessed with. I guess these babies are as close at I will get, since I don't have $1200 to shell out for the real deal. My boho look was topped off with granny chic sunglasses, and just rolled out of bed hair; which I count as a fashion statement and not a lack of personal hygiene/laziness! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the outfit and the GR Style Stalker!

Natasha Ohlman said...

Love the boots and your roll out of bed head comment:)